Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday Links

Misty Morning

Why do links always have to be on Friday? What not Monday for a change? Truth is I meant to do this on Friday but being out of the habit I forgot so that's why I decided on today.

While I'm here though I want to apologize for not doing the "Words of Wisdom" lately, I had wanted to keep that going on. I'll hopefully be able to get that started again now. Just thought I'd let you know. Also the "My Corner of the World In" for January isn't going to happen, sorry. Hope you've all been doing wonderfully.

Scented draw liners.

Winter picnics can be awesome.

These constellation birthday cards are oh so rad.

Tomboy style.

Love, love, love this girly look-book.

Ever wondered what happened on this day in years past?

Snow up close.

And this necklace.

(Photo by shadegate64)

No comments:

Post a Comment