Monday, September 12, 2011

Music Monday - Camera Obscura and Lulu and the Lampshades (A Double Feature!)




Okay, so, to make up for all the weeks I've missed, I'm doing a double feature, Camera Obscura and Lulu and the Lampshades.

Scottish Indie-Pop band, Camera Obscura, has been being blasted out from my computer for a while now and been constantly on repeat. I truly can't get enough of their peppy tunes, especially this one song, French Navy. I love it.




and because you've just gotta listen to this one too:



As for Lulu and The Lampshades, well, I seroiusly have no idea why these guys haven't gotten more buzz, they are perfect. Seriously, I couldn't pick just one video. Their music is great and they are super super creative, not only in their music but with their videos too. Definitely worth a listen (or two!).

No comments:

Post a Comment