Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Adorable Backyard Wedding



First of all, I have to say that I have no idea why I have never posted anything about weddings before. I post links to posts about different weddings or wedding dresses and stuff like that but I myself have never posted anything like that. And I really don't know why. With the way I enjoy that kind of stuff it doesn't make any sense. But however, I'm starting now. And what better way to start than with this gorgeous backyard wedding found on OnceWed?





There's just something about an outdoor wedding (if done right) that I just find so beautiful and adorable. And this one, I think is no exception. These pictures are from the reception which was held in the couple, Steve and Kelly's neighbor's backyard (that's really more like a meadow than a traditional backyard). It was covered in adorable cafe lights, beautiful flowers, and extremely charming wooden tables. Such a lovely color scheme too, don't you think? When ever or if ever I get married I think I'd like to have an outdoor wedding like this. How about you all?

P.S. The ceremony was held in the bride's childhood font yard (where her parents still live). To see those picture go here.

(Photography: Sarah Yates Photography, Coordinator and Florist: La Partie Events, Via OnceWed)

No comments:

Post a Comment