Friday, March 26, 2010

Links For The Weekend (I Hope Yours is Super!)



Well this weekend hopefully I'll be going to Busch Gardens because it's open at last! And this year I think my dad and I might finally be able to bring my little brother along on his first real roller coaster (I think he's tall enough now). Gee I love spring! But how about you? What are your plans for the weekend?

Whoa! Wedding photos underwater. Too cool.

What an awesome vintage video.

Very fun (and creative) rings.

Such an adorable birthday idea!

A basil scented candle! Love it.

Very cute ring.

I love this awesome interview.

I think I might have to make this this weekend. Looks so good.

P.S. And yes, I think I've finally decided I'm going to try and do this every weekend.

P.S.S. Sorry that this is so late!

No comments:

Post a Comment