Friday, May 7, 2010

Five Senses Friday - My Version





Today, I'm playing along with Abby Powell from Abby Try Again with the Five Senses Friday series. It looks like loads of fun (I just love that kind of stuff). But I warn you though, it probably won't be very good. Anyhow, here goes.

Seeing:

roses and honeysuckle start to bloom

Tasting:

toast with grape jelly and delicious herbal tea like I've been having every morning now for the past week

Hearing:

the score from "To Kill a Mockingbird" for the first time (Too beautiful for words, I'm close to tears. Already I'd recommend it to anyone.)

Smelling:

the roses and honeysuckle mentioned above

Feeling:

the warmth of upcoming summer

P.S. Why don't you play along too? More people should, it's great fun.

(Photos by Me)

No comments:

Post a Comment