Friday, May 14, 2010

Links for the Weekend (Have a Lovely One!)

Samma nätter väntar alla

Well I tell you, for some reason this week was really slow for me. I have no idea why but each day seemed like forever. It was still a good week though all in all. But I'm looking forward to this weekend. Hopefully a trip to Colonial Williamsburg and Busch Gardens is in my future as well as a few more fun things. How about you all? What are your plans?

I'm crossing my fingers that this awesome-looking show will soon be shown in the US.

Another awesome rockstar interview!

Oh my, just look at these earrings.

Gotta love this awesome look.

Maybe the duck just likes her.

This looks like so much fun!

A pretty this and that.

Awesome business cards.

Oh, vintage cameras.

I may just have to plan a trip to Savannah one day.

I just love this!

(Photo by Susanna Maaria Erkheikki)

No comments:

Post a Comment