Monday, September 20, 2010

A Change of Season, A Change of Name

llibreria - bookstore - Amsterdam - HDR

Certain thoughs have been going around in my mind for some time now. I've been having serious regrets about the name I gave my blog that one chilly day last December. Despite what I wrote in that post that day I don't think I was ever really crazy about the name. I feel horrible changing it now, like one of those teenagers who changes their blog name once a week, but I know if I don't do it now I never will. I feel absolutely confident in my new and very permanent, I assure you, title for this blog. Another Sixpence None The Richer song (they have the best titles) but one I feel is much more suited for this blog. The name however will be a surprise, you'll just have to wait until tomorrow to see it. Oh yeah, and since the blog name is changing the URL will be changed too, but all you'll have to do it type in the regular URL and you'll be redirected. Thanks!

(Photo by MorBCN)

No comments:

Post a Comment