Friday, September 3, 2010

Links for the Long Weekend (I Hope Yours is Lovely!)

S'more

Happy Friday friends! What are your plans for this Labor Day weekend? I'm going on a road trip to Indiana (in fact by the time this posts itself, I'll be gone). The land of cornfields, blue skies, big lakes, cows and tractors. Not a dream road trip or anything but very pretty none the less. We'll get to see plenty of farmland and mountains and I love that so I'm happy.

I just have this thing for chalkboards.

Oohh, berry limeade.

4 different ways to style bangs.

Paper robots!

A collection of vintage hotel soaps, how cool!

Perfect for an end-of-summer party, I think.

A super sweet sundress.

I'd so love to go to one of these Jazz Age Lawn Parties one day, so cool.

Vintage handwritten letters.

A unique but very cool top.

An adorable flower chair garland.

(Photo by Kirpernicus)

No comments:

Post a Comment