Friday, November 5, 2010

Links for the Colder, Falling Leaves Weekend (I Hope Yours is Pitch Perfect!)



Happy Friday guys! Anything cool going on this weekend? I'm planning on reading a lot (I really haven't been doing that), birdwatching, wearing lots of plaid and jackets, shopping for new jeans, watching movies and trying very hard to stay away from all the Halloween candy that's still around. Meanwhile, here's some links for your weekend.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who has this vintage tin problem. Now I know what to do with them!

And another lovely craft.

Really liking Masscob's Fall/Winter line.

I really like this little embroidered cake.

I can't even describe how glad I am that I found out about this. Cinnamon Toast Butter. So like, now you don't have to make a huge mess when you make cinnamon toast.

This video lookbook for Sally Jane Vintage is so beautiful.

Seventies style.

All the ways to wear a scarf.

Beautiful brooches.

Playing with your food.

(Photo by Janusfinder)

No comments:

Post a Comment