Monday, December 6, 2010

For The Nature Loving Girl

I thought about it and thought about it and finally decided I just had to do some gift guides on here. This one's for the nature loving girl be it friend, mom, sister, second cousin twice removed, whomever.


Scout Pack for camping and other things, $85.00. Some lovely skin cream that smells like a campfire, $8.50.


A tree tea towel to bring some nature into a kitchen, £12.00. Some vegetable seeds for their garden, $2.00 each.


Jasper Conran's book Country, that's filled with all sorts of lovely images of country life, $37.80. A pretty painting to brighten up a spot in her apartment, $35.00.

2 comments:

  1. ooh, lots of my favorite things on this list! i think this is me:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you like it. I think my favorite thing on here is the campfire skin cream. How rad is that?

    ReplyDelete