Friday, December 24, 2010

Links for the Christmas Weekend (I Hope Yours is Filled With All Kinds of Christmas Joy!)



Merry Christmas Eve everybody! What are your plans for this weekend? I'll just be doing normal Christmas things. Giving presents, singing carols, watching Christmas movies and listing to my new favorite Pandora station (for Christmas at least), The Vienna Choir Boys (Holiday). It's amazing. Lots of unpopular but still awesome and Christmas-y carols plus lots of lovely versions of classics like Silent Night and even such recent ones as Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas. I like it better every song. I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and in the mean time here's a few links for your weekend.

Living In: A Charlie Brown Christmas.

An Alice in Wonderland necklace.

Unruly Little Things!

And some lovely Christmas pictures.

(Photo via Tiny White Daisies)

No comments:

Post a Comment