Friday, July 2, 2010

Links for the Independance Day Weekend



Independence Day definitely has to be my favorite holiday next to Halloween. I just love the fireworks and the food and most of all the patriotism. I love my country and I love celebrating it. This year my family and I will hopefully be heading to Colonial Williamsburg on the 4th to catch some fireworks, awesome 18th century music, militia parades and all kinds of good stuff. And we may also even be able to head over to Busch Gardens to catch their fireworks another time this weekend. Gee I can't wait. What are your plans for the Independence Day weekend, friends?

The Truth About Betsy Ross. (It's definitely worth the read if you enjoy American history)

Cute and clever.

How to make a 5-pointed star in a single snip.

Flower arches.

And a flower wall.

I'm deeply in love with this beautiful Federal-Era house.

Wouldn't this be fun for presents?

Living In: The Parent Trap

More decorating inspiration.

Could you stand this? I think it's a little too much for me.

A swing that grows plants.

Apple Pie!

It amazes me just how cute spiders can look when done right.

I'm so loving this adorable mussel shell wreath.

Popcicle cards.

(Photo by vzonabaxter)

No comments:

Post a Comment