Friday, July 23, 2010

Links for the Weekend (I Hope Yours Rocks!)



Happy Friday all! What are you doing this weekend? I just got the bad news that my computer's hard drive is now completely dead (I though when a got a new computer I could finally have one that worked fine, oh well) so I'll most likely be spending my weekend working on some of that kind of stuff. I'll try to relax a little though. Take a few walks, catch up on my reading, watch a few movies that kind of stuff. Meanwhile here's some links for your weekend.

An extremely cute slide show.

Due date tees.

I write like...

I would so love to get into canning, and these canning party invitations would be lovely.

Decorating with post-its.

Awesome balloon invitations.

Man, now I want to take a trip to Hudson Valley.

Adorable crocheted kids clothing.

Barn doors.

(Photo from It's Mary Ruffle)

No comments:

Post a Comment