Friday, July 9, 2010

Links for the Weekend (I Hope Yours is Fantastic!)



So friends, what are your plans for the weekend? I'm planning on spending mine reading on the porch, watching funny videos on the computer, taking my daily bike rides so I can be soaking up the sun and fresh air (not to mention the pretty flowers everywhere like the flowering Crape Myrtle trees that line my neighborhood's streets), eating waffles and maybe steak burgers and possibly even going to Busch Gardens and riding the Loch Ness Monster. Tons of summer fun.

Gee, around here we're lucky if the ice cream truck comes around. I only wish we had stuff like this.

All about hand fans.

Beautiful girls bedroom for under $250!

Awesome door mats.

A notepaper tee.

Toby in a Duck Towel.

A wedding with rain boots and raspberry jam.

An easy and beautiful summer centerpiece.

Chalkboard paint.

This is way too much for me, but what do you think?

How about this? It's a blog all about cats. So cool.

(Photo via Pia Jane Bijkerk)

No comments:

Post a Comment