Friday, April 2, 2010

Links for the Easter Weekend



Hello all. So what are your plans this weekend? Are you going to be doing anything fun for Easter? I don't really have any diffident plans but I'm sure we'll do something. Dye some eggs, make those fun and delicious resurrection rolls, and maybe we could even have a little Easter egg hunt for my little brother and sister. Well anyhow, on to the links.

I can't stop watching this video. (You can call me weird if you want.)

Totally loving these gorgeous flower pictures.

Now that's different. It might be good but it's still different.

Creative wedding invitations.

I'm totally in agreement with this post's title (and love it's contents too).

I'm really lovin' this look.

I can't get over this cake. So cute!

Green, Green, Green!

(Photo by ornithes on flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment