Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Navy Rain Jacket



Isn't this Spiewak navy rain jacket just too lovely? I especially love the fit. I don't really have a rain jacket at the moment and while this wouldn't totally work for me, I'm defiantly going to be on the look out for something like it when I go shopping to get a rain jacket.

Speaking of rain though, I really can't wait until the next spring shower. I've only gotten to take a rain walk around in my simi-new rain boots once so far. It was so much fun and I want to do it again. But the rain we've been getting latly is usually only at night. And I've never been a huge fan of walking in the dark (especially while it's raining). Well, maybe one during the day will come soon. I sure hope so.

(Via Cup of Jo)

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I found your blog after Googling Gaudi for a presentation for my Spanish class and I love it!

    Can't wait to follow!

    ReplyDelete