Monday, April 12, 2010

Same Hill, Different Day



Same Hill, Different Day is a photo project by Paul Octavious which is, in my opinion, quite ingenious. Here's how he describes his project, "For the past 2 years I have visited a beautiful mound of earth that I have come to call 'the hill.' Each time I have come to the hill a new story is told to me as if the hill is my stage and the locals are the actors in this daily play."

So, it's kind of like taking a picture of a certain place once every new season only better because it's even more often than that. So cool. (And it's such a pretty hill too. Don't you think?)



2 comments:

  1. quite interesting idea, it gives you another perspective of the same object, kind of what happens to us, we are the same though everyday we change a little bit...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's very true. Thanks for the comment.

    ReplyDelete