Friday, April 16, 2010

Links for the Weekend (I Hope Yours is Fantastic!)



So what are you all up to this weekend? I'm going to hopefully be getting ready to go with my dad to Springfeild (V.A.) were he is on the weekdays. My grandma's coming too, just like last time. But this time hopefully nobody will become sick. (Last time I was the only one who was well.)

Ha! How cool, it's a chalkboard piano.

Oh, I love this shirt. It's so nautical and so cute.

Incredible storm pictures.

Yeah! More nautical stuff. (And so cute too).

Some amazing pictures filled with spring-y goodness.

This is such a cute idea for a nursery.

I love that they have parrots on them.

A potted moss necklace.

Two gorgeously wonderful cottages.

Don't you love bluebells!? I do.

Wow. That's colorful.

Okay, now I'm hungry all over again. (It's because of this.) I don't mind it too much though.

(Photo from the Little People Project)

No comments:

Post a Comment