Friday, April 30, 2010

Links For The Weekend (I Hope Yours is Outstanding!)



Ah it's Friday! What are your plans for the weekend all? As for me, I think I might end up spending a lot of my weekend trying to get a little overdue spring cleaning done and most of the rest of it trying to get used to my new sleeping schedule. (11:00pm to 7:00am. I think I can! I think I can!) What about you all? What are your plans?

Whoa, cool envelopes.

I defiantly want to start wearing more things like this.

Such amazing childhood photos!

Wow! These are so filled with detail! (I was totally fooled with image 3 at first.)

Adoring this awesome photo box!

I just love the way she used cotton like that.

Cool! Lemon leaf garland. (Reminds me of Colonial Williamsburg Christmas decorations.)

Oh my, they're all so gorgeous.

A very pretty nightstand.

Yellow!

(Photo via Mrs. French's Flickr Photostream)

No comments:

Post a Comment