Monday, April 5, 2010

My Corner of the World in March

It sure doesn't seem as if it could be April already. March went by too fast. But I suppose I say that every month. Still it's true. I'm glad for April though. April means azaleas (which are already budding in our yard!), warmer weather, tulips and just more spring beauty. As for March, it was wonderful. The Bradford Pears were everywhere (see photos 8 and 13) and the daffodils quite abundant too as well as Saucer Magnolias, Star Magnolias, Camellias and so many more. And the birds were everywhere as well singing up a storm. The trees budding, the sky blue and the sun up until 7:00pm. You gotta love spring!



























P.S. I couldn't help having just a few more than normal. There were just too many. Which are your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment