Wednesday, August 11, 2010

APC Fall Collection



Can you believe it's already time to start talking about fall collections? I'm both excited and sad about this. Excited because autumn is my favorite beyond favorite time of year and I'm so looking forward to it, a little sad because I've really been enjoying summer and I kind of don't want to see it go (plus I have yet to have all the picnics I originally wanted to have nor worn all of the sundresses I had planed to wear).

But however, as I said before, autumn is very good and I'm totally looking forward to it. And not only because of the season itself but also for the clothes we all finally get to wear. Like the stuff in APC's Fall collection here. Isn't it stunning? I especially love the velvet pants and shorts and those tops the models are wearing them with. But really I think everything's great.




(Via Sally Jane Vintage)

No comments:

Post a Comment