Friday, August 13, 2010

Links for the Weekend (I Hope Yours is Outstanding!)

july 27

Happy, happy Friday all! What are your plans for the weekend? I have plans to be cleaning out my closet, watching movies (and a bunch of Dark Shadows minisodes), making pancakes and spending a lot of time outside because it's going to be in the 80s this weekend, awesome. Can't wait! Meanwhile, here's some links for your weekend.

This "super epic rainbow cake" is awesome!

The most beautiful lakes in the world.

A crib, storage system, and changing table all in one, so cool.

Finally, a Hitchcock movie, so rad. (I must admit though, her "Living In: Little Women" is still my favorite.)

Have you seen the new Snippet and Ink yet?

An adorable pinwheel themed 1st birthday party.

Cheese wedding cakes, wow.

I'm really loving little Alex's room here, it's so cute.

(Photo by slightly everything)

No comments:

Post a Comment