Friday, August 27, 2010

Links for the Weekend (I Hope Yours is Super!)

sincro dance

Happy Friday guys! What are your plans for the weekend? I'm finally starting to feel better today (I've had a cold all week) so for one thing I'll be spending my weekend taking lots of walks because - yes! - I finally feel up to it. Also I'll be getting a few things ready for the trip to Peru that I'm taking soon. All the while speaking everything in a very squeaky voice!

Ooh, embroidered thank you bags.

Triplets!

Man, these clothes need to come in grown-up sizes.

Puzzle boards .

The new best way to make s'mores at home.

I had no idea dry hydrangeas could look so lovely.

Thrifting tips.

A colorful (and super fun) tee-pee.

Dead dragonfly.

A tiny Victorian-style getaway.

Cake pops.

Back to school flower arrangement.

A doughnut wedding cake, yeah.

(Photo by i scream if you scream)

No comments:

Post a Comment