Friday, August 6, 2010

Links for the Weekend (I Hope Yours is Amazing!)



Hey and happy Friday! I hope yours is going to be filled with all sorts of summer-y goodness. I sure am planning on mine being. Reading outside in the sunshine, birdwatching with the help of my new iPod app iBird Explorer Pro (so far I simply adore it), making s'mores, taking some walks while photographing Crape Myrtle trees and Black-eyed Susans and hopefully going to Busch Gardens (we haven't been in about a month and have yet to see their special IllumiNights, it sounds awesome).

Grace's especially sweet birthday. 101, how cool is that?

Finally, a tour of Joanna Goddard's house.

This is by far something everyone needs to read.

Totally rad gallery walls.

How about this adorable strawberry party.

An outstanding paper mobile.

What do you have in your purse? (Giveaway!)

Backyard scrabble.

An amazing story about dreams coming true.

I did not know this, very neat.

Juice ice cubes.

An art deco motorcycle.

(Photo by lucie camp)

No comments:

Post a Comment