Monday, August 16, 2010

My Corner of The World in July

Okay, first of all I am very sorry this is so late. The reason is a pretty long story. You see, I thought I had lost all of my photos from July when my computer crashed (and kept forgetting to mention that) but as it turned out some of the pictures on my camera where taken in July. Only I didn't know that until I took them all off of my camera the other day. So I didn't even bother to take all of the pictures off before. So, once again, I'm very sorry and next month (which isn't far away now) I'll be sure to post the "My Corner of the World In" for August on either the first or the second.















P.S. No street picture! I'm devastated. This is two months now that don't have one for, February and now July. Oh well, maybe next year I'll get it all right.

No comments:

Post a Comment