Friday, October 22, 2010

Links for the Awesome, Chilly Autumn Weekend (I Hope Yours is Perfect!)

wonderland

First and foremost, happy Friday! What are your plans for the weekend? I'll be raking leaves (and perhaps jumping into a giant pile of them later on), trying (most-likely in vain, there's so many people) to ride the Loch Ness Monster at least once, planning for my Halloween party on the 30th, making lots of CDs, buying haunted house sound effects, listening almost non-stop to the Monkees Pandora radio station and perhaps trying to fix up my new vintage bicycle a little (will write more about that later). I love October!

Haunted houses, awesome!

A scratch and sniff that smells like the moon.

Senior dog photos, so beautiful.

Super rad retro-styled wedding.

If you buy a house in Norway it might just have a forest on top of it.

I want this bed!

A husband's charming breakfast food art for his wife on bed rest.

And speaking of awesome art, check out this guy's super cool nature art.

I wouldn't mind having an autumn wardrobe like this.

Right now I'm channeling between this as my desktop wallpaper and this. Both are awesome, don't you think?

Make-your-own versions of popular candy bars.

I literally gasped when I saw this. I love that movie so much!

I don't know how these are possible but thank goodness they are, they're so cute!

(Photo by aimeelikestotakepics)

No comments:

Post a Comment