Friday, October 29, 2010

Links for the Halloween Weekend (I Hope Yours is Spooktacular!)



Happy Friday! And isn't it one? Filled with all kinds of Halloween goodness. What will you all be doing? I'm planning on celebrating my little sister's birthday (almost a Halloween baby), throwing a costume party, handing out candy to the trick-or-treaters, carving jack-o-lanterns and tonight I'm going on a ghost tour in Colonial Williamsburg tonight. I'm so excited! I love Halloween.

Love, love, love this awesome bat cake.

Easiest cupcake frosting EVER!

Make a haunted house.

Hand cut leaves.

Letterpress cookies.

I really love this clever website.

An fun way to tie up your hair.

Pumpkin bread.

Donuts!

The story behind Dracula (and Frankenstein). Very interesting (and awesome).

Perfect last-minute costume.

And another.

100 abandon houses.

(Photo via this awesome video, a must see for this time of year)

No comments:

Post a Comment