Friday, October 15, 2010

Links for the Changing Leaves Weekend (I Hope Yours Rocks!)



Yep, the leaves are finally really starting to change around here. I couldn't be happier. And this weekend I'm going to celebrate by finally putting up our Halloween decorations (you would think a Halloween freak like me would have had them up by now, wouldn't you? Well let's just say I have really tried.), going to Howl-O-Scream, going on as many walks as possible and trying to make as many autumn treats as I can. And also we get to have our church picnic this Sunday. But then, how about you all? Are the leaves changing in your corner of the world? And how about the weekend, any plans?

Made me laugh.

What to do on a rainy day.

Everyone needs a clown nose every once and a while.

Great message.

Love everything about this.

For all the New Yorker's out there (and a bunch of others too).

I love clouds. Do you love clouds?

Something to keep in mind for Christmas gifts.

The best places in the U.S to see gorgeous autumn foliage.

Caught in mid air.

A duel savings bank.

(Photo via Nibs)

2 comments: