Friday, October 1, 2010

Links for the First October Weekend (I Hope Yours is Fantastic!)

Wood pile.

Happy Friday guys! And happy first day of October (which for me is like a holiday). The best month ever invented. Any plans for the weekend? Me, I'm heading over to Harrisonburg for the next week for my family's yearly trip (I know, I know, I was just on vacation a month ago). So this weekend I'll be going to a lovely fall festival filled with all kinds of fun stuff including lots of lovely handmade things, going to High Hill Farm's awesome pumpkin patch, picking apples, going antiquing and maybe even going on a haunted hay ride. And then there's the week ahead. Oh man, I'm excited! Don't worry though I've got posts scheduled. Meanwhile here's some links for your weekend.

This is so cute, a monkey cake.

And speaking of cuteness.

Love, love, love this wedding (and check out the bride's dress, it was only $5!)

I so want to be able to make sandwiches like these.

Some super cool before and afters.

Like one of the best bios I've ever read.

23 Things to Always Remember And One Thing Never to Forget.

A carpet of flowers.

Hangers as art.

Flower garland, so pretty.

(Photo by islets)

No comments:

Post a Comment