Monday, October 25, 2010

New Bicycle



All right, I promised I'd show you that bicycle I was telling you all about earlier so I guess I must. It's not that I'm not super excited about it, it's just I have yet to get any really good pictures of it. But this will just have to work.

It has a pretty awesome story behind it, this bike. I'm still sort of in shock about finding it, I guess I'm just lucky. You see, my mom and I were thrift store shopping and just as we were about to leave the store my mom spotted this. She, of course, got super excited and pulled me over to where it was. And it was just what I had been looking for. (You see, before this I really had no bike.) Vintage, my size, super rad looking, you get the idea. And not only that but it was at a thrift store, a place noted for it's low prices. It ended up being only $40, imagine that?

No comments:

Post a Comment