Friday, October 8, 2010

Links for the Weekend (I Hope Yours Super Rad!)

Untitled

Well, we're home. Man I need to move out to the country. I definitely don't understand how these New York City people survive, Newport News is bad enough. I'd much rather have mountains, homemade apple cider, cows, large and beautiful woods, log cabins, pretty little white churches, birds and stars. One day. For now though I'm happy here.

So, any plans for the weekend? I'll be celebrating October here with Busch Gardens (Howl-O-Scream!), walks though my now-starting-to-be colorful neighborhood, and perhaps a pumpkin latte. Not to mention making those Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts (see below).

Super cool Halloween Esty picks. (I really love the Come With Me Print.)

I want to start canning pickles.

Love this cute top.

Random fact about The Birds.

Love this picture.

And this one.

And this one.

Reader's favorites say YES! to hoboken DIY projects.

These Pumpkin Pie Pop Tarts look delicious, maybe I'll make some this weekend.

I want a trapeze in my living room.

The other autumn.

These are stunning.

(Photo by simple tess)

No comments:

Post a Comment