Friday, June 11, 2010

Links for the Weekend (I Hope Yours is Fantastic!)

Paris : Merci

Man, what a crazy week. That mini-series was harder than I thought it would be. I made so many mistakes, especially with the paring of the posts. So uneven. None on Monday but the Foreword, only one on Tuesday and then all the rest crammed into the last days. Well, it was my first mini-series so a lot of mistakes I guess were expected.

Anyhow, this weekend we're going to get to see Francesca Battistelli, Building 429 and Steven Curtis Chapman in concert! And at one of the most wonderful places for it to be, Busch Gardens. The only problem is that the weather is supposed to be around 94 with thunderstorms. Lets just hope that doesn't happen. What are your plans for the weekend.

I love these perfect stripes. So summer-y.

Yeah, surfer style.

I know I post a link to these every time a new one comes out, but they just rock, I can't help it.

Yes, please.

I'm so happy everything worked out so well.

These are just exquisite (I especially love the owls.)

A father's day gift guide. (I might just have to have one myself soon.)

What would you write on this.

I just have this thing for bicycles.

Camping, camping, camping!!!

And more camping.

How about this awesome wallpaper?

I usually hate the '90s style (and I do mean hate) but there's just something about these pants that I like.

Oh yeah, this is so perfect.

From above.

Oh good, I'm not the only one who's always wanted a tree house or some sort of hideaway.

Man I need to find myself a good striped top.

(Photo by the workroom)

No comments:

Post a Comment