Friday, June 25, 2010

The Golden Age of Hollywood



Oh my goodness, I think I could stay on this awesome blog for hours (and in fact I think it was just about that when I was on yesterday). If your a follower of mine than you know how much of a fan I am of classic movies and all the old movie stars, so of course, this blog fits me to a tee (gee, where'd I get that?) because it's filled with all kinds of awesome pictures of people like Carole Lombard, Ginger Rogers, James Stewart, Gene Kelly, Humphrey Bogart, Marlon Brando, Lauren Bacall, Fred Astaire, Irene Dunne, Cary Grant, Vivien Leigh, Henry Fonda, Greta Garbo, Rita Hayworth, Julie Andrews, Paul Newman, Alfred Hitchcock (!!!), Clark Gable and Lucille Ball (there's tons of pictures of her because the author, she's like a huge fan). Seriously, it rocks.









No comments:

Post a Comment