Friday, June 4, 2010

Links for the Weekend (I Hope Yours Rocks!)



Well guys, what are your plans for this weekend? On Sunday I'll probably be heading out to Busch Gardens with the rest of my family. (Ben, my little brother absolutely loved Loch Ness Monster by the way. Now I don't believe that we'll be able to leave without going on that. I'm super okay with that though. Ya gotta love Loch Ness!) But that's pretty much it, other than just a little realizing. Which is good. Now, here's a few (and I do mean a few) links for your weekend.

Ah, I love this necklace.

And this one.

I may not live in New York or ever even want to, but this is still cool.

I'm so making these soon.

Summer shoes.

This reminds me of the kind of stuff I used to make at camp. Only it's much more stylish.

Pretty, pretty summer-y images.

Country style.

(Photo by elseachelsea)

No comments:

Post a Comment