Friday, June 18, 2010

Passengers on Stopped Roller Coaster Sing Do-Re-Mi While Waiting For Ride to Begin Again



The other day when we were at Busch Gardens the Loch Ness Monster was stopped in mid-climb to the first hill. But you know, the first thing that came to my mind was, "what if they all started singing." I mean really, wouldn't that just be so neat. Something everybody knew like a Sound of Music tune or a Singin' in the Rain one, something like that.

I wish we were all more like that though. Little things like that would just make this world such a better place to be in. And I think most of us are people that would do something like that too. In fact everybody on that roller coaster really might have started singing like that if somebody would have just gotten everybody started. Who knows. But then, it's just a fun thought I guess.

P.S. Can you believe I was finally able to get a video on here? If it continues (as I really hope it will) get ready for video week friends.

1 comment:

  1. it would be so wonderful having those day. i guess all of us want to have a movie day!

    ReplyDelete