Friday, June 18, 2010

Links for the Father's Day Weekend (I Hope it's a Great One!)

Rock hopping

Man, if you thought 94 degrees was bad, how about almost 100? Yeah, well, this Sunday (another outdoor concert) that's just what it's going to be. Gee, I can't wait. But I think I'll be able to get though it because this concert is going to rock! The Afters, Bluetree (a band I don't know that well but am looking forward to getting to know) and Switchfoot! Yeah, I am so looking forward to this Sunday. What are your plans for the weekend?

I would so love to see her open up a shop, wouldn't you?

These are adorable.

What a perfect idea!

Ah, summer style inspiration.

And more style inspiration.

Just another reason to visit Ireland.

While I'm not really into sports so much, I still think this is very cool.

An adorable ring.

Okaaaay.

Oh, you just gotta love that vintage look the girl on the right is sporting.

And a seashell print to help with the oil spill.

(Photo by Afton Lorraine)

No comments:

Post a Comment