Wednesday, June 9, 2010

My Favorite Places in the Outer Banks - Sugar Creek Resturant



Once RV's, the Sugar Creek Restaurant is one of the treasures of the Outer Banks. Filled with great seafood, awesome decor, stunning views and a fun gift shop it's definitely a place to eat while at the Outer Banks. I can recommend pretty much everything but my favorites are the crab cake sandwiches, popcorn shrimp and of course for an appetizer, the clam chowder (Hatteras style).

P.S. Sorry there's no pictures of the food. I forgot all about it. Hopefully soon I'll come back with some though.









Sugar Creek Resturant

Address: 7340 S Virginia Dare Trl, Nags Head, NC
Business phone: # (252) 441-4963
Business hours: Monday through Sunday 11:30 AM - 9:00 PM EST

(Photos by Abby Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment