Friday, June 25, 2010

Links for the Weekend (I Hope Yours is Grand!)



So, what are your plans for the weekend friends? I'm going to be watching movies with my dad and grandma, taking bike rides, trying to get my new computer all ready (it's really taking forever), catching up on my reading and maybe even trying some new recipes. Oh, it'll be fun.

Meeting new people.

I love the idea of s'mores at a wedding.

Summer shoes.

Oh boy, I need to go out to Forreston, Texas now. This place sounds awesome.

I can't get over this amazing outfit. I'm so going to have to try and re-create it.

I've always been a sucker for journals but aren't these pretty understandable?

Gee, he really does look like Wallace Shawn.

I usually don't like the modern homes so much but this one is an exception.

What a neat comparison!

This must have been so much fun.

Lace-inspired.

Wildflower gardens.

This is beautiful.

An unusual McDonald's (with a cool story to go with it).

And an outstandingly cool chair to end the list.

(Photo from Little Reminders of Love)

No comments:

Post a Comment