Monday, June 7, 2010

Back From Vacation



For those of you who don't know, my family and I went off to the wonderful Outer Banks for the week after our church's weekend conference and only just got back last night. It was a wonderful, relaxing and fun week for me which is probably just what I needed. And aside from the relaxing, I found and bought a rad orange '60s dress, a bunch of awesome records (I even scored the soundtrack to Charade by Henry Mancini, such an awesome score, such a cool movie), a real neat model ship and some other fun things too. I'm mostly over the moon about the dress though. I can't wait to start wearing it.

Anyhow, this week in honor of the Outer Banks I've decided to have a mini series all about my favorite places in the Outer Banks. So for any of you who might want to take a vacation there sometime, this will be a list of my recommendations of things you must see. Stay tuned.

(Photo by Abby Brown)

No comments:

Post a Comment